Wednesday 3 August 2011

three county bus bash

Well on Monday I had a fantastic bus bash from Wisbech to Bedford via Cambridge.

And here's how it went
 started with a twenty min walk from Elm to Wisbech horsefair bus station.
(204)R186DDX at Wisbech horsefair
I got  Norfolk Green's  06.55 46 to March which landed me one of Norfolk green's optare excel  (204)R186DDX what was a  nice bus and journey across the Fens to March . I was hoping that it would get in one min early as the 46 was due in at march at 07.23 and the 9 to Cambridge was due to leave march at 07.22. luckily the 46 got in two Min's early so i made the 07:22 Stagecoach 9 service to Cambridge. which  landed me an ex Peterborough Dennis trident 18418-AE06GZP and a thrashy trip it was from March to Ely but after a quick driver change at Ely. are service was dupe with 18339-AE55DJZ and set off in front of us. what we later court up with at waterbeach. After a 2hrs 5 Min's late due to traffic in Cambridge and after a walk down to Cambridge park side to get my x5 what landed me with 53610-KX58NCC with turned out to be one of my best mates driving so after a  catch up with her we left Cambridge bang on time at 09.40 and got me to bedford's goldington green near as on time and in to my girl friends arms for a well deserved hug
53606 KX58NBO at cambridge parkside about to do the last  x5 of the night back to bedford
after a good day with jade and her family it was time to leave so i walked down to goldington green for the 21.38  stagecoach bedford service back to Cambridge what landed me 53606 KX58NBO no b7's for me today yesss :) as we arrived back in Cambridge 3 late due to temporary traffic lights on the A428 in  Caxton area . after my nice b9 it was time for the last bus of the day what was an E400 on the 23.05 citi 8 to Histon the E400 was 19616-AE10BYG that turned out to be the last 10 plate E400 i hadn't been on so it was a good bus to end the night on  . i can defiantly say that was a great bash with all vehicle's being great would defiantly do it again  when i next stay over my mates in wisbech

No comments:

Post a Comment